Amprobe SM-20-A Sound Level Meter
- Product Code:SM-20-A
- Reward Points:50
The Amprobe SM-20-A Sound Level Meter has been designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments. It offers two types of measurements: A weighting and C weight.
The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94dB 1 kHz etc...). The SM-20-A conforms to the IEC651 Type 2,ANSI S1.4 Type 2, and JISC1502 requirements for Sound Level Meters. Which means the SM-20-A uses two different weighting filters required by the IEC 651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2: The A-Weighting and the C-Weighting audio filtering.
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis.
- Measuring ranges: A Weighting 30~130dB, C Weighting 35~130dB.
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digit LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- MAX/MIN recording
- Internal memory, 14,000 records
- Recording intervals from 1 second to 8 hours
- PC computer download capabilities
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 Type2, ANSI S1.4 Type2